Present, Past Continuous
Упр. 201. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous.
1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well. 2. You (to skate) last Sunday? — Yes, we (to skate) the whole day last Sunday. We (to skate) again next Sunday. 3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 4. What you (to do) now? — I (to wash) the dishes. 5. What you (to do) at three o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) dinner. 6. You (to have) dinner now? 7. Where your brother (to work)? — He (to work) at an institute. 8. Your grandmother (to sleep) when you (to come) home yesterday? 9. What your brother (to do) tomorrow? 10. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow. 11. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday? 12. Every day the boss (to enter) the office at nine o'clock. 13. Yesterday the boss (to enter) the office at half past nine. 14. When the secretary (to come) tomorrow? 15. At six o'clock yesterday we (to listen) to a very interesting lecture. 16. When I (to enter) the office, the secretary (to type) some letters. 17. My friend (to ring) me up at eight o'clock yesterday.
Запомните типичные для Present Perfect обстоятельства: already, not yet, just, ever, never.
I have bought a book today (this week,
this month) не истекший отрезок времени —
Present Perfect I bought a book yesterday (last week,
last month) истекший отрезок времени — Past Simple
Запомните также следующие предложения*
I have never been to France.
Have you ever been to London?
I haven't seen you for ages.
I haven't met him for a long time.
I haven't been to Moscow since last year.
Упр. 202. В следующих предложениях измените время глагола на Present Perfect. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1.1 am eating my breakfast. 2. We are drinking water. 3. He is bringing them some meat and vegetables. 4. You are putting the dishes on the table. 5, They are having tea. 6. She is taking the dirty plates from the table. 7. The children are putting on their coats. 8. The pupils are writing a dictation. 9. My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem. 10. I am learning a poem. 11. She is telling them an interesting story. 12. Kate is sweeping the floor. 13. The waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him. 14. Susan is making a new dress for her birthday party. 15. She is opening a box of chocolates.
Упр. 203. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме, так чтобы получить Present Continuous или Present Perfect.
1. What are you (to talk) about? 2. We have just (to talk) about it. 3. He has just (to say) something about it. 4. She is (to tell) them some interesting story. 5. He has (to tell) us nothing about it, 6. She has (to tell) them some stories about dogs. 7. We have (to have) two lessons today. 8. They are (to have) a meeting. 9. She has not (to speak) yet. 10. They have (to ask) me several questions. 11. He has already (to learn) the rule. 12. I am (to write) an exercise. 13. What is he (to do)? , — He is (to read) a newspaper. 14. Have you (to | read) any stories by Jack London? 15. What are you (to do) here? — I am (to write) a letter to my friends. 16. Who has (to write) this article? 17. What language are you (to study)? 18 We have already (to learn) a lot of English words. 19. What is she (to teach) them? 20. Who has (to teach) you to do it? 21. He has just (to do) something for us. 22. Have you (to find) the book? 23. What are you (to look) for?
Упр. 204. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Present Continuous.
1. Я только что позавтракал. 2. Он уже позавтракал. 3. Мы еще не завтракали. 4. Они все еще пьют чай в столовой. 5. Я уже сделал свои уроки. 6. Он все еще делает свои уроки. 7. У нас сегодня было три урока. 8. У них только что было собрание. 9. Она еще не читала этой книги. 10. Она все еще читает. 11. Кто это написал? 12. Что вы ему написали?
Сравните употребление Present Perfect и Past Simple
Упр. 205. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. We (to travel) around Europe last year. 2. My father knows so much because he (to travel) a lot. 3.1 (to see) Pete today, 4. She (to see) this film last Sunday. 5. Alex (to meet) his friend two hours ago. 6.1 just (to meet) our teacher. 7. The children already (to decide) what to do with the books. 8. Yesterday they (to decide) to help their grandmother. 9. Helen speaks French so well because she (to live) in France. 10. She (to live) there last year. 11. The rain (to stop) and the sun is shining in the sky again. 12. The rain (to stop) half an hour ago. 13. Mary (to buy) a new hat. 14.1 (to buy) a pair of gloves yesterday. 15. The wind (to blow) off the man's hat, and he cannot catch it. 16. The weather (to change), and we can go for a walk. 17. The wind (to change) in the morning.
Упр. 206. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. I already (to do) my homework. Now I can go for a walk. 2. I (to do) my homework yesterday. 3. He just (to come) home. 4. He (to come) home a minute ago. 5. Nick (to play) football yesterday. 6. She already (to come) from school. Now she is doing her homework. 7. I (to read) this book last year. 8. I (to read) this book this year. 9.1 never (to be) to Washington. 10. You ever (to be) to New York? 11. You ever (to see) the eruption of a volcano? 12. I (not yet to eat) today. 13, He (not to eat) yesterday. 14. You (to play) the piano yesterday? 15. You (to play) the piano today? 16. What you (to prepare) for today? 17. Look at this bird-house. Mike (to make) it himself. He (to make) it last Sunday. 18. Where you (to put) my pen? I cannot find it. 19. You (to see) Mary today? 20. When you (to see) Mary? — I (to see) her last week. 21. Your mother (to promise) to take you to the theatre? 22. Look at my new dress! I (to make) it myself. 23. He is not at school today, he (to fall) ill. — When he (to fall) ill? — He (to fall) ill yesterday.
Упр. 207. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. At last I (to do) all my homework: now I shall go out, 2. The building of the house (to begin) early in April. 3. The rain (to stop) but a cold wind is still blowing. 4. We already (to solve) the problem. 5. He (to come) a moment ago. 6. I never (to speak) to him. 7. He just (to finish) his work. 8. You (to make) any spelling mistakes in your dictation? 9. It (to be) very cold yesterday. 10. When you (to meet) him? 11. I (not to see) him. since 1987. 12. How many mushrooms you (to gather)? 13. Where you (to put) the newspaper? I want to read it, but cannot find it anywhere. 14. The new school (to begin) working last year. 15. You (to read) all the books on this shelf? 16. I (not to see) my cousin since last year. 17. Why you (to put) these things in the wrong place? 18. Why you (to leave) the door open? You will catch cold sitting in the draught. 19. "We (not to meet) for such a long time!" said my friend. "Yes, indeed," I answered, "and we both (to grow)." 20. What books you (to read) when you (to live) in the country? 21. They (not yet to come) from the south. 22. He (to be) ill last week, but now he (to recover). 23. If everybody (to read) this new novel, let's discuss it. 24. You (to book) tickets? — Yes, I ... . I (to book) them several days ago. 25. I can hardly recognize you. I (not to see) you since you (to leave) for Moscow. And you (to change) so much.
Упр. 208. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. Не (to be) abroad five years ago. 2. You (to be) in the Caucasus last year? 3. They (to leave) England when he (to be) still a child. 4. He (not yet to come) back. 5. He (to go) already? 6. When you (to see) him last? 7. I (not to see) him for ages. 8. His health (to improve) greatly since I (to see) him last. 9. Last night I (to feel) tired and (to go) to bed very early. 10. Where you (to spend) your holidays? 11. You ever (to spend) your holidays in the Crimea? 12. While travelling in the Crimea I (to meet) your friend. 13. I never (to visit) that place. 14. He (to visit) that place last year. 15. I just (to get) a letter from Tom. 16. You (to take) any photographs while travelling in the south?
Упр. 209. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. The sun (not to rise) yet, but the sky in the east is getting lighter every minute. 2. I (to see) you walking along the street the other day with a heavy bag. 3. I (not to read) the newspaper today. 4. It is very late, and trams (to stop) running: we must find a taxi to get home. 5. How many times you (to be) to St. Petersburg? 6. At last I (to translate) this article: now I shall have a little rest. 7. We (to go) to the country yesterday, but the rain (to spoil) all the pleasure. 8. My watch was going in the morning, but now it (to stop). 9. The lecture (not yet to begin) and the students are talking in the classroom. 10. She just (to go) out. 11. She (to leave) the room a moment ago. 12. We (not yet to solve) the problem. 13. When it all (to happen)? 14. The morning was cold and rainy, but since ten o'clock the weather (to change) and now the sun is shining brightly. 15. Show me the dress which you (to make). 16. Oh, how dark it is! A large black cloud (to cover) the sky. I think it will start raining in a few minutes. 17. Oh, close the window! Look, all my papers (to fall) on the floor because of the wind. 18. When you (to open) the window? — I (to open) it ten minutes ago.
Сравните употребление Present Perfect, Present Continuous и Past Simple
Упр. 210. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple.
1. Please give me a pencil, I (to lose) mine. 2. I (not to meet) Peter since Monday. 3. Nina just (to finish) work. 4. Where Sergei (to be)? — He (to go) home. He (to leave) the room a minute ago. 5. What you (to read) now? — I (to read) "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte. 6. They (to read) "Ivanhoe" by Walter Scott a month ago. What about you? You (to read) "Ivanhoe"? 7. My watch (to stop). There (to be) something wrong with it. 8. You (to see) Jack today? — Yes, I (to see) him at the institute. 9. You (to hear) the new symphony by M.? — Yes, I... . — When you (to hear) it? — I (to hear) it last Sunday. 10. You (to change) so much. Anything (to happen)? 11. What you (to do) here at such a late hour? You (to write) your composition? — No, I (to write) it already. I (to work) at my report. — And when you (to write) your composition? — I (to finish) it two days ago. 12. I say, Tom, let's have dinner. — No, thank you, I al-I ready (to have) dinner. 13. What the weather (to be) like? It still (to rain)? — No, it (to stop) raining.
©2015- 2020 megalektsii.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав.