WORKING CURRICULUM OF A COURSE
« Basic techniques of tourism in extreme natural conditions »
For students majoring in 5В090200 «Tourism»
Author s Kuttymuratov
Candidate of pedagogical science Professor ES Nikitinsky
Candidate of geographical science- associate professor AE Ayapbekova
At the meeting of the department of «Tourism and service»
By a head of the department, associate professor
Protocol № _______
from «_____» _______________2015.
At the meeting of EMS of ITSF
Protocol № ______
From «___» ____________ 2015.
DISTRIBUTION OF HOURS according to curricula
Aim and task of course
The purpose of the development of future managers of tourism agencies Kazakh tourism and recreation (natural, historical and cultural) resources for the development of domestic and international tourism Training managers of tourist and excursion structures of the planning and implementation stages in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan with active ways of traveling.
Tasks of learning the discipline:
A) provide knowledge about the main sources of local history information necessary for the preparation of tourist excursion programs
B) teach students to use independently the various sources of local history information;
C) forming ability of students to search and organize local history knowledge to use in the tourism business
D) formation of students' ideas about art and travel organizations active in various forms of tourism as one of the most promising forms of activity of tourist agencies of Kazakhstan.
Taking into account the regional characteristics of tourism and recreation resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the main emphasis concentrated on the characteristics of the mountain and water tourism:
D) formation of skills of organizations active travel in different kinds of tourism.
Methodical lectures and practical exercises are used in order to learning the program.
Have an ideaThe course introduces various methods of technical and tactical skills. In the course of studying of discipline students get acquainted not only with the theoretical basis of sports tourism, but also are a number of practical trainings.
- Study of the history of tourism development
- Knowledge of the basic tactical and technical methods of hikes
- Identification and the ability to analyze tactics tourism
- The ability to find practical application of acquired knowledge
- The ability to quickly and accurately make decisions in a variety of unexpected situations
Be able to
-Work with a group of environmental conditions on the routes of varying degrees of complexity, taking into account age and other physical characteristics of the participants
- Training of human survival in extreme situations
hiking; must be able to perform the functions of quality guides the appropriate level of training, know the legal framework of tourism
Acquire practical skills
- - Learn the rules to ensure the safe conduct of tourism activities
- - Master the skills of working with a group in a natural environment on different routes
- - Learn all categories of complexity, taking into account age and other physical characteristics of the participants
- The key competence:
- General competence:
- - - Have a basic knowledge in the field of social and economic disciplines, contributing to the formation of a highly educated person with a broad outlook and culture of thinking;
- - - Have the skills of handling modern technology, to be able to use information technologies in professional activity;
- - - Hold the general methodology of professional activities and the development of professional creativity;
- - - To know the legislation in the field of tourism:
- - - To know the legal rules governing the legal relationship between the individual and the family, society and the environment;
- Professional competence
- to know the code of ethics of tourism workers, the legal standards governing the relationship of man to man, man to society and society to a person knows how to take them into account in the development of environmental and socio-cultural projects;
- Own standards of business and speaking, processes of the organization effective verbal communication in the field of tourism;
- -To be able to develop the strategy and tactics of enterprises and providers of tourist services;
- Master techniques and methods of formation of interpersonal communication;
- A knowledge and understanding of the basics of tourism;
- B. Application of knowledge and understanding of the methods and means of knowledge for intellectual development, raising the cultural level of professional competence;
- C. make judgments navigate the world historical process, to analyze the processes and phenomena occurring in the society;
- D. communicative abilities office suite for working with business information and networking basics;
- D. ability to express their thoughts and opinions in interpersonal communication in a foreign language;
- E. learning skills or the ability to learn a holistic approach to the analysis of social problems, and skills development plan for the territory, taking into account geographical features of the regions;
Prerequisites: The course content is based on the knowledge obtained by students in the study of these disciplines such as: "Introduction to the specialty", "Fundamentals of tourismology."
Co-requisites: knowledge of the discipline needed as a significant rate in the preparation of specialists of tourist business, which helps in the development of basic specialty, as well as a deeper assimilation of majors, such as "Fundamentals of business activities in tourism", "History of international tourism."
Calendar-thematic plan of the course:
For full-time department
For extramural department
8. Tourism Principles and Practice.5th Edition John Fletcher, Alan Fyall, David Gilbert, Stephen Wanhill Jun 2013
9. Introduction to Hospitality: Pearson New International Edition 06th Edition John Walker Aug 2013
10. Thinking through Tourism By Julie ScottBerg, 2010
11. The Business of Tourism 9th Edition Chris Holloway, Claire Humphreys Jun 2012
12. Research Methods for Leisure and Tourism 4th Edition A.J. Veal Mar 2011
13. Essentials of Tourism Chris Cooper Sep 2011
14. Research Methods for Arts and Event Management A.J. Veal, Christine Burton Aug 2014
©2015- 2022 megalektsii.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав.